What Are The Benefits Of Vitamin E To Hair And Skin?
Vitamin E supplement that will contribute to your hair and body with its restorative effect will make you look more perfect with regular care. You can get the it you need from cosmetic products on the market or you can create alternatives with natural products that you can prepare at home.
Vitamin E supplement has great importance in the repair of the skin however, the repair and maintenance of broken hair again vitamin E step forward. It is not a dream to have stronger and brighter hair as a result of regular massage of the hair bottoms with cosmetic products or foods containing it! It will be possible to prevent hair loss with vitamin support that also contributes to cell regeneration.
This vitamin which has strong antioxidant content has an important role in skin renewal. However, it should be stated that it plays a role in the elimination of stains on the skin. In order to protect you from the harmful rays of the sun and free radicals, you can also apply vitamin E message to your skin.
You can eliminate acne scars with vitamin E
One of the other uses of it, which has a rejuvenating effect on the skin, is to restore skin structure. You can eliminate acne scars with it. You may be able to get rid of acne and acne spots completely by using natural masks or creams containing vitamin E.
The problem of acne in adolescence, which can continue until the age of 30, can cause permanent spots on the skin. You can smooth your skin with products that contain it that provides skin renewal and repair the texture.
What is Acne?
Acne occurs when hair follicles are blocked by fat and dead skin cells. Your sebaceous glands produce an oily substance called sebum that protects your skin and hair. Sebum is filled with pores, acne problem occurs when bacteria produce.
Acne problem is inevitable if there is excessive oil on your skin and dead skin builds up in your pores. During adolescence, an increase in hormones called “androgens” is observed. Increased levels of androgens cause your sebaceous glands to grow and produce more fatty matter than sebum. This situation can be observed during pregnancy.
Acne remaining on the skin for a long time damages the skin tissue and shows permanent scars. The skin can regenerate itself rapidly in youth, but in later years these scars become difficult to treat. To get rid of acne scars, you can take advantage of it’s skin renewal effect.
Benefits of This Vitamin
- Help treat diabetes-related complications.
- Alzheimer’s, dementia, Parkinson, epilepsy and so on. It has positive effects on diseases.
- Gives energy & increases durability
- Prevents muscle damage after exercise.
- It has a protective effect against cardiovascular diseases.
- Reduces the effects of chemotherapy on the skin.
- Reduces cell damage with antioxidants.
- Protects skin against aging effects and sunburn
What is the Effect of Vitamin E on Acne Scars?
- It regulates the production of skin proteins such as collagen and elastin.
- It promotes healthy skin by neutralizing free radicals that damage skin follicles and increase keratin formation.
- Help brighten scars and dark spots on your skin
- Facilitates the promotion of tissue repair.
- It helps to repair your skin and prevent permanent damage. When used regularly, you start to see positive effects on your skin within 3 months.
Nutrition and Vitamin E
- In addition to taking vitamin E readily available or using it on your skin, you should also include it in your regular diet.
- Fresh fruits and vegetables,
- Wheat germ oil,
- Vitamin E rich in the food group.
How should Vitamin E be used for acne?
When taken orally, the maximum recommended a daily dose of vitamin E is 15 mg per day. Taking selenium alongside vitamin E capsules can help with absorption in your body. It can help to apply it directly on acne scars. You can use ready-to-sell capsules on your skin. Put a little vitamin E oil on the cotton. Soak your skin for 10 minutes, take the cotton and leave the oil on your skin overnight. You can repeat this application 3 or 4 times a week.