Today’s Healthy Recipes. Bon Appetit!
Here are today’s healthy recipes. They are all healthy and easy to prepare. Bon Appetit!
Strawberry Frozen Yogurt
- 4 cups of sliced strawberries
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Half a glass of yogurt
- We freeze the strawberries the day before.
- We pass the frozen strawberries, honey, freshly squeezed lemon juice and yogurt through the blender until it reaches the cream concentration (approximately 5 minutes).
- In the freezer, cool down for 10-15 minutes and prepare for service.
Healthy Recipes No:1 Pumpkin Meatballs
- large pumpkin (250 g)
- 4 thin slices of whole wheat bread taken in Rondo (100 g = 1.5 cups)
- 3 eggs
- 100 grams of curd cheese
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 teaspoon dry mint
- 1 pinch of dill
- Salt, pepper
- Cut the two ends of the pumpkin and wash thoroughly with a vegetable brush. (We do not peel the shells so that the fibers do not go away, we wash them thoroughly with a brush.)
- First, we divide it in half and then we cut it into thin strips.
- We cut the pumpkin strips in cubic form.
- We add all the other ingredients to the mixing bowl and mix them.
- It will easily form a moist dough that merges. If it is a very moist dough clinging to the hand, you can add 1 tbsp more bread.
- We make egg-sized balls and place them on a baking sheet laid with greasy paper.
- We cook in a preheated oven at 200 degrees for 20 minutes. (There must be soft pumpkin balls on the outside and crisp on the inside.)
- When we leave the oven, we serve immediately.
- If it is to be served later, it can be baked just before serving, by storing it in balls in the storage container in the refrigerator without giving it to the oven.
1 portion of these fine meatballs is about 300 calories.
Healthy Recipes No:2 Coffee Chia Pudding
Ingredients (3 Cup)
- 450 ml of light milk
- 2 teaspoons granulated coffee
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 8 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1-2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 piece dark chocolate
- The granulated coffee is melted with half a cup of hot milk and allowed to cool.
- All materials except grated chocolate are added to the cooled milk coffee with stirring.
- Chia is intermittently mixed in the first half hour to prevent the seeds from sticking together.
- It is taken to the refrigerator for 1 night.
- You can serve grated dark chocolate.
1 cup flavor grenade pudding about 210 healthy calories
Healthy Recipes No:3 One Minute Cup Cake
- 2.5 tablespoons of healthy flour (whole wheat flour, coconut flour, almond flour or oat flour)
- 1 egg white
- Half a teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 tablespoon powder sweetener or palm marmalade
- A half teacup of light milk
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla or vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- We mix dry ingredients in a small bowl.
- In another bowl, we whisk the milk and egg whites. (Those who will use palm marmalade instead of sweetener, add it to this mixture and mix well)
- We combine all the ingredients and pour them into a large cup that is lubricated with a few drops of oil.
- We cook in the microwave oven at the highest setting for 1-1.5 minutes.
- If a normal oven is used instead of a microwave oven; we cook in a preheated 180-degree oven for 10-12 minutes.
This practical healthy cake is only 133 calories