Aloe Vera and How to Skin Care with it
Aloe Vera is one of the medical plants that can be applied by the gel to the skin. It has become an indispensable plant of skin care products with its numerous benefits to the stomach and digestive problems. If you use the gel in the it;
- Worn cells are renewed,
- Improves burns and skin inflammations,
- Acne is treated,
- Prevent skin aging,
- She has skin allergies,
- Improves skin diseases such as eczema and psoriasis
For your skin care needs, you can use its gel alone or mix it with a few natural products and have magical recipes to help you achieve successful results.
Applications to the Skin
As mentioned above, the question out by removing the gel from the leaf of the plant. You can use the gel alone or start the Aloe Vera care sessions with the help of several natural products.
- 1 teaspoon of rose oil, two tablespoons of honey and almond oil in a container with its gel is mixed with an ambitious facial mask recipe is obtained.
- Half a cucumber peel, one teaspoon of honey and rose cream mixed with its gel facial mask mixture can be applied twice a week.
Aloe Vera for the treatment of skin injuries, which are basically as follows:
- Acne and pimple
Aloe Vera For Dry Skin
Examples of skin masks that can be prepared using the moisturizing feature of it:
- Aloe vera and coconut oil: 1 aloe vera leaf is cut from one end to the other and the transparent gel inside is removed. This gel is poured into a bowl and over half a cup of coconut oil is added. Stirring is continued until the mixture in the bowl is thoroughly mixed and smooth. This mixture on the face and neck is made as a mask. It is recommended to do the night before bedtime, as well as to keep the mask on during the night. Waking up clears the face.
- Yogurt, fresh cucumber, and aloe vera: 4 tablespoons pure aloe vera gel, 2 tablespoons yogurt and 6 tablespoons fresh cucumber juice; in a container. This mixture is applied to the skin as a mask. After the mask is left for 15-20 minutes, the skin is rinsed with warm water.
Aloe Vera For Oily Skin
Because oily skin, acne and blackhead formation are more common. Examples of it masks that can be applied to these skins are:
- Eggs, honey, barley, and aloe vera: 2 tablespoons of barley flour, 1 teaspoon of honey, 1 egg, 1 gel of its leaf; in a container until the paste has a consistency. This mixture is then applied to the face as a mask. Brush help can also be applied when applying to the face. According to the drying time of the mask, the mask is removed by washing with warm water after drying. It is a mask that balances the oil in the skin and is good for acne.
- Facial rejuvenation mask: It is applied by applying the mixture of 1 cucumber, water and 1 its leaf gel to the face. When this mask is dry, the skin is cleaned and 3 drops of vitamin E are massaged and fed into the skin with circular movements.