Healthy Dinner Recipes
Healthy Dinner Recipes
Spiced fried potatoes for the dinner
A couple with an opportunity to have this on their night date will never forget that moment. Sliced fried potatoes with great spices make a unique simple but nice dish for a pleasant light dinner. Not everyone is a fan of potato; however, this simple dish experience has made some become a fan. There are several potato recipes around globally. One of such I’m confident that it can make you have a ‘come for it again’ experience.
You can get this done yourself. You don’t need to go extra miles to get the needed recipes because needed ones are usually easier to find around. The recipes are healthy. They have been naturally selected to provide the healthy dinner recipe with the aim of making it a light dish. The recipes have been carefully selected to meet the need of the two. No need to keep searching around for a special dish. You can both do this together at home to have a nice time together.
List of the ingredients needed to make a perfect dish
- 3-5 large russet or Yukon gold potatoes
- 1 large onion (properly sliced thin)
- 3 tbsp. butter
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil or peanut oil (any vegetable oil available to you with low cholesterol)
- 1/2 tsp of garlic powder
- ½ a cube Maggi
- 1/2 tsp. of curry
- 1 large green pepper (if available)
- 1 pcs of cucumber (if available)
- 1/4 tsp salt
To get the best out of this listed ingredient, you need to follow the guide to making it right.
- You have to peel and slice the potatoes to thin sizes (about 1/8 inch size).
- The onion will also have to be sliced thin to that thickness that suits your spice type
- Put on the frying pan; adjust the cooking gas to a medium-high heat or any other cooking material you want to use
- Then add the butter to the frying pan already on fire to melt + Olive oil or any other vegetable oil you are using
- The sliced potatoes with the thin sliced onion will then be added to the frying oil.
- Cover this and leave for about 8-10 minutes before turning.
- Avoid frying the potato slices too much to prevent from drying. You can add extra butter to avoid that
- Afterward, you can then sprinkle the spices such as the granulated garlic powder, salt, Maggi, and curry to the potato slices.
- Continue frying for about 5 minutes. Ensure you turn frequently. Once color starts changing to brown, you can then stop.
It is always better when you serve hot with green pepper, and cucumber slices spread on the servings to make a perfect and healthy dinner for yourself. I’m confident after tasting; you’ll see that your little stress getting this done is not in vain. This healthy dinner recipe with spiced fried potato slices is one special light dish for the dinner. Enjoy yourself.