The hair structure is one of the factors determined by genetic characteristics. Whether hair is curly or straight is determined by genes, fine-haired or thick-haired depends on genes. Thin hair is not possible to thicken later. However, with the necessary care in thin hair, it can stand as bulky as thick hair.
Fine hair is more prone to stand dull and blends more quickly. Broken, worn hair appears neglected. Fine hair needs regular care for these reasons
- Since fine-stranded hair is more prone to structural wear, frequent discoloration of fine-stranded hair should be avoided and hair should not be dyed in very light tones.
- Continuous heat forming should not be done. Formers such as tongs, straighteners should be used less and alternative solutions (blow dryer) should be considered.
- Care sprays should be used before heat treatment to provide protective resistance against heat.
- Since fine hair will break more often than other hair, regular hair fractures should be removed.
- When selecting a shampoo, thin fine hair produced exclusively for shampoos and conditioner should be used should be selected.
- When drying the hair, the hair dryer should be operated at a medium setting and kept at least 25-30 cm away from the hair. The hair should be dried to remain slightly moist.
Healthy Hair with Fish Oil Mask
The fish mask protects hair from breakage and damage, adding vitality to the hair. Since it is frequently broken in fine hair, this mask can be treated with hair.
2 teacup of fish oil
1 tablespoon of olive oil
Mix them and apply the mixture to the roots of your hair. After all of your hair is covered with this mixture wrap the hair and wait 30 minutes, then wash with shampoo.
Cinnamon Honey Mask For Voluminous Hair
With cinnamon and honey, it is possible to have voluminous hair easily at home. One of the biggest problems of fine hair is volumeless, dull hair, this recipe is exactly for you.
- 1 teacup of water
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon powder
- 1 tablespoon cottage honey
- A small saucepan
Boil 1 tea glass of water and 1 tablespoon of cinnamon powder in the pot. After boiling for 15 minutes then wait for the chill. Add 1 tablespoon strained honey to the mixture and mix. Add this mixture to your shampoo. Use this honey, cinnamon shampoo every time you wash your hair. This mixture will nourish and revitalize your hair.
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons of honey
- 1 teaspoon of almond oil
Mix these materials and apply this mixture to your hair from the bottom of the hair to the tip. If your hair is too long, you can double the number of materials you use. Leave this mixture in your hair for about 30-45 minutes and then wash your hair. In this way, voluminous and live hair can be obtained.
Soft and Quickly Extended Hair
Fine hair grows more difficult than other hair types. However, these problems can be avoided with the right care cures. With this recipe, your hair will be soft and more groomed.
- 3 tablespoons castor oil
- 1 tablespoon of pine turpentine
- 3 tablespoons almond oil
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 e-vitamin serum
Mix these ingredients in a bowl in order. Apply the mixture only to the bottom of your hair and leave for at least 2 hours. Then wash. Apply this mixture every 2 weeks.
By applying one or more of these treatments, you can avoid the disadvantage of fine hair. According to the problems in you, you can select and apply a mask and you can achieve positive results.