Avoid Armpit Sweating with These Home Prescriptions
Believe it or not, the best way to prevent armpit sweating is to increase your water consumption. This will help you to better regulate your body’s internal temperature.
Armpit sweating is a normal reaction of the body to maintain its normal temperature, especially when the weather is hot or when you have a good workout.
However, if armpit sweating becomes excessive, there may be a real problem. Fortunately, there are some solutions with natural prescriptions to prevent armpit sweating.
Your body has more than 2 million sweat glands. These glands become active when the weather is hot outside, when you are exercising or if you are under stress to maintain the warmth of your body and release toxins (among many other factors).
In theory, there is no smell of sweat. When sweat comes into contact with bacteria on the surface of your skin, a bad odor is produced. Let’s look at the natural recipes that you can apply to armpit sweating and prevent these bad smells.
To Avoid Armpit Sweating: Natural prescriptions for underarm sweating
While you may not believe this, certain foods may make it difficult to control your amount of sweating. To avoid excessive sweatings and bad odor, do not consume the following foods:
- Spicy food
- Prepared foods
- Processed food
- Sugary foods
In addition, armpit sweating is another reason to start eating healthier foods. Increase the consumption of the following foods:
- Whole grains
- Lean Meat
To Avoid Armpit Sweating: Reduce caffeine intake
As you know, caffeine acts as a stimulant for your nervous system as well as increasing your adrenaline production and raising your body temperature. It is important to avoid consuming beverages and teas that contain large amounts of caffeine, such as many carbonated beverages, coffee, tea, and more.
For plenty of water against armpit sweat
Consuming more fluids is always a good idea. This helps you to regulate body temperature and alleviate sweating. However, do not overdo it and avoid drinking very hot drinks.
Sage is one of the healthiest among many teas that are good for the body. For centuries this beverage has been used to treat hot flashes and night sweats naturally.
To Avoid Armpit Sweating: antiperspirant
Deodorants often eliminate bad odors; however, they do not always prevent sweating. This requires an antiperspirant. You can naturally make an antiperspirant.
- 1/2 cup of carbonate (75 g)
- 1/2 cup of corn flour (75 g)
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil (60 g)
- 10 drops of essential oil (any of your choice)
- First, add the carbonate and cornflour to a container.
- Then add coconut oil and essential oil and mix until a homogeneous product is obtained.
- Place this mixture in a storage container and store in the refrigerator to solidify for several hours.
- You can apply it to the armpit area to remove sweat and odors.
To Avoid Armpit Sweating: Vinegar and lavender juice
The mixture of these two materials provides a very effective liquid deodorant to eliminate excessive sweating and bad odors.
- 1/2 cup vinegar (125 ml)
- 1 cup of lavender or rosemary juice (250 ml)
- Mix both ingredients and pour into a container with a tight lid.
- Shake once a day for one week to mix well.
- After a week you can start the application.
Clogged pores and dead skin cleansing
Occasionally clogged pores can cause excessive sweating. There are products that help purify your skin from natural dead skin that will help your skin breathe better.
- Some of the most effective substances for this are oats, lemon juice, sea salt, and coffee beans.
- You can choose any of them and apply them twice a week to your most sweating areas.
- However, if you choose lemon juice, avoid contact with sunlight as this may cause smudges on your skin.
To Avoid Armpit Sweating: Steam baths
- They can help eliminate toxins that accumulate in the body, causing excessive sweating.
- Steam baths also relax your mind and body and lower your stress hormone level.
Note that this treatment is only recommended for healthy adults.
Talcum powder as antiperspirant
Talcum powder is multi-purpose. These include absorbing moisture under the arms and removing bacteria that cause bad odors.
- If you want to make homemade talcum powder, use corn flour and good essential oil.
- Apply under armpit after bath or shower.