2 Easy and Healthy Recipes For Today. Enjoy your healthy meal!
Chicken Sauteed Recipe with Mushrooms
- 600 grams of cubed chicken breast
- 300 grams of culture mushroom
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 green peppers(chopped)
- 2 pieces of pepper(chopped)
- 1 tomato
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of oregano
- 1 teaspoon of salt
The Tip of a Chicken Sauteed Recipe with Mushrooms
You can soak the mushrooms in lemon water to bleach them and use them after drying.
Cooking Suggestions for Chicken Sauteed Recipe with Mushrooms
You can also add onion and garlic to the chicken mushroom saute.
How to Make Chicken Sauteed Recipe with Mushrooms?
- Heat 3 tablespoons olive oil in the pan. Saute 600 grams of diced chicken breasts over high heat so that they do not release their juice.
- Then add 2 chopped green and red peppers and continue sautéing.
- Add 300 grams of chopped mushrooms and continue the sautéing process for 10 minutes.
- Finally; 1 peeled peeled tomatoes, 1 teaspoon of salt, 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper and 1 teaspoon of thyme add.
- When the tomatoes juice, the mushroom chicken sauté is ready. Enjoy your meal!
Zucchini Spaghetti Recipe
- 2 medium-sized zucchini
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 10 basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt (can be increased and reduced)
- Put water in a deep saucepan and boil.
- Do not peel pumpkins, wash by brushing. Cut into lengthwise, thinly sliced and cut. For easy cutting like this, there are tools like a peeler or a peeler, so you can use it if you have one.
- Fill another deep bowl with cold water and, if possible, add a few ice cubes.
- When the water begins to boil, add the salt and throw into the zucchinis you cut thinly.
- 1 minute after the water starts to boil again, drain the zucchinis and throw them into cold water. This will keep the color of the pumpkin vivid and will prevent it from being cooked more at its own temperature.
- Pumpkins waiting for 3-4 minutes in cold water, take a strainer and drain the water thoroughly.
- Meanwhile, chop the fresh basil wispy. Olive oil, grated parmesan, balsamic vinegar, basil and tomatoes cut in half into a deep bowl and blend.
- Add the well-drained zucchini to the bowl and mix well until the aromas mix well and put in a serving bowl.